Every effort will be made to adhere to the planned itinerary. However, due to weather conditions and reasons beyond Druk Global Connection Tours & Travels changes to the itinerary might occur, for which the company accepts no responsibility. Tour programs booked and subsequently cancelled shall be subject to cancellation charges as follows:
- 90% refund for the tour cancelled before 40 days of arrival date, payment transfer charges will be charged.
- 75% refund for the tour cancelled between 30 to 45 days of arrival date.
- No refund for the tour cancelled less than 30 days of arrival date and for the change of itinerary.
Flight Cancellation Policy: (Documentation charge USD 25/ticket)
There shall be no fixed charge for the number of days of delay in arrival of visitors due to weather conditions or unavoidable circumstances, except for minimum charge on hotel cancellation transport & guide.
There shall be no charge for the number of days of delay in departure of visitor due to weather conditions, flight problems. There will be charged only the actual expenses on accommodation, food, transport and any other services required.
- 70% refund for cancellation made before 30 days of travel date (Documentation charge applicable).
- 30% refund for cancellation made between 15 to 30 days of travel date.
- NO refund for cancellation made less than 15 days of travel date.
- Documentation charge applicable for the change of dates, sectors etc. (issued tickets only, Nu 1,500/ticket).